2022 Call To Bar Screening Exercise – Nigerian Law School Releases Requirements
The Nigerian Law School has released the screening requirements for the 2022 Call To Bar Ceremony.
In a statement by the Nigerian Law School, Below are the requirements for the December 2022 Call to Bar Screening.
1. Original LL.B Certificate And Photocopy
2. Print-Out Of Law School Result
3. Print-Out Of Bar Part II Examination Slip
4. Evidence Of Call To Bar Payment
5. Evidence Of Alumni Payment
6. Original Law School I.D Card And Photocopy
BarristerNG recalls that the 6th and 7th of December, 2022 have been scheduled for the call to Bar ceremony and Candidates are advised to check their updated results to know their screening date.
Expand Your Learning with E-Books on PrimsolLog in to primsol.lawpavilion.com and enjoy the best E-journals, textbooks, and many more
To subscribe to Primsol, go to store.lawpavilion.com.
This years call will hold at the Body of Benchers Complex.