4 DAYS TO GO! The SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competition
There are just 4 days left till the deadline for submission of entries for the SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competition.
The Competition guidelines are as follows:
– Entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25/11/20. Late and hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
– Submissions must be in one MS Word document (No PDFs) and include a title page with the title of the essay, author’s name and contact information (phone number and email address) and a 100-word (or less) biography.
– Essays must be submitted in English, must not exceed 1500 words (excluding title page, endnotes and bibliography), should be submitted with numbered pages, and double-spaced using Arial, 11-point font.
– Essays must be original and not previously published.
– Entrants are to submit only one entry. Co-authorship is not permitted.
– Essays will be judged based on clarity of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of analysis, relevance to industry, and conformity to contest rules.
– The winner shall be announced during the Annual Business Luncheon on 3rd December, 2020.
Note: This contest is open only to individuals qualified to practice law in Nigeria.
Participants stand a chance to win a full sponsorship for one certificate earning course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
All questions or concerns can be forwarded to email@example.com. Further information on the Competition and the 13th Annual Business Luncheon can be accessed at luncheon.spaajibade.com.
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
07044444999 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA