4 DAYS TO GO! The SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competition
There are just 4 days left till the deadline for submission of entries for the SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competition.
The Competition guidelines are as follows:
– Entries are to be submitted to email@example.com on or before 25/11/20. Late and hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
– Submissions must be in one MS Word document (No PDFs) and include a title page with the title of the essay, author’s name and contact information (phone number and email address) and a 100-word (or less) biography.
– Essays must be submitted in English, must not exceed 1500 words (excluding title page, endnotes and bibliography), should be submitted with numbered pages, and double-spaced using Arial, 11-point font.
– Essays must be original and not previously published.
– Entrants are to submit only one entry. Co-authorship is not permitted.
– Essays will be judged based on clarity of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of analysis, relevance to industry, and conformity to contest rules.
– The winner shall be announced during the Annual Business Luncheon on 3rd December, 2020.
Note: This contest is open only to individuals qualified to practice law in Nigeria.
Participants stand a chance to win a full sponsorship for one certificate earning course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
All questions or concerns can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information on the Competition and the 13th Annual Business Luncheon can be accessed at luncheon.spaajibade.com.
Available at Frank Agbedo & Co. Crown Chambers. 5th floor, left wing, Nipost Building, Lagos Island, Lagos State. Tel: 08033254471, 09077950432 Email: email@example.com
The book goes for fifteen thousand Naira (N 15,000) only. Call any of the numbers below to place your order 08104426598,08052508679, 08106743227; or visit, Theemploymentlawhandbook.com. for more information.
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get your copy Now. Call (08035738545). Any where it will be delivered. Hard cover N10,000 and laminated cover N7,500.
Price: ₦20,000 or £25 per copy [Hard Back– 20 chaps/715 pages] Contact Information Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030,+234-805-2128-456, +234-909-
07044444999 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/
TO ORDER/BUY THE BOOK CLICK BELOW https://flutterwave.com/store/juristpublicationseries - Alternative Mode of Payment: Pay to: Jurist Publication Series, GTBANK 0218803029-- Upon payment, call or text.
Price: ₦20,000 or £25 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages]: Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 : Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030, 0909-965-1401; 0705-767-0347; 0912-173-4691 : Landline: 09-2913581; 09-2913499>