ICMC 2021 Virtual Admission to Fellow Course [REGISTER NOW]
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) is pleased to announce her first Virtual Admission to Fellow Course for 2021.
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators is the professional body of dispute resolution practitioners with the mandate to regulate the practice of Mediation, train prospective candidates and encourage organizations and institutions to adopt Mediation and Conciliation as the primary mechanisms for resolving disputes.
It is a three-day intensive course, successful completion of which leads to induction into the Institute as a Fellow, and qualification to use the designatory letters “FICMC” (Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators).
The cadre of Fellow is the highest level of professional recognition within the Institute.
Qualified to participate in this training are:
• Serving and retired Judges
• Holders of a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in any field
• Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private establishments
• Serving civil servants on Grade Level 15 and above
• Holders of a Master’s degree, in any field, obtained at least five (5) years preceding the year of application
• Holders of a Bachelor’s degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen (15) years preceding the year of application
• Legal practitioners with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post call practice experience
The virtual course is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: 15 – 17 March, 2021
Course Fee: N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) only
For further details, and to register for the course, you may kindly contact Mercy (Tel: +234 703 889 6753, E-mail: email@example.com) or Irene (Tel: +234 806 629 2907, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to email@example.com
07044444999 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA