ICMC Admission to Fellow Course holds in Abuja [REGISTER NOW]
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) is pleased to announce her Admission to Fellow Course in Abuja
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators is the professional body of dispute resolution practitioners with the mandate to regulate the practice of Mediation, train prospective candidates and encourage organizations and institutions to adopt Mediation and Conciliation as the primary mechanisms for resolving disputes.
It is a three-day intensive course, successful completion of which leads to induction into the Institute as a Fellow, and qualification to use the designatory letters “FICMC” (Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators).
The cadre of Fellow is the highest level of professional recognition within the Institute.
Qualified to participate in this training are:
• Serving and retired Judges
• Holders of a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in any field
• Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private establishments
• Serving civil servants on Grade Level 15 and above
• Holders of a Master’s degree, in any field, obtained at least five (5) years preceding the year of application
• Holders of a Bachelor’s degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen (15) years preceding the year of application
• Legal practitioners with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post call practice experience
The course is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: 18 – 20 April, 2021
Course Fee: N750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
07044444999 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/