[REGISTER]: Direct Admission to Fellow Cadre (Virtual)
Greetings from the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC).
The Institute is pleased to announce the Direct Admission to Fellow. Please find below the qualifying criteria:
1. Members of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators who have maintained membership (MICMC) for a minimum of five (5) years.
2. Serving and Retired High Court Judges, Khadis and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal.
3. Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises.
Log in to primsol.lawpavilion.com and enjoy the best E-journals, textbooks, and many more
To subscribe to Primsol, go to store.lawpavilion.com.
4. Serving Civil Servants on GL15 (Assistant Director) or above.
5. Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), in any field.
6. Holders of a Master’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least 5-years preceding the year of application.
7. Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen years preceding the year of application.
8. Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post call practice experience.
The course is scheduled to be held as follows:
Date: 18th – 21st Sept, 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm WAT
Course Fee: N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) Only
Successful training participants will be invited to the Institute’s Induction Ceremony to be inducted into the Institute as Fellow (FICMC).
NOTE: If you have already registered/participated in the course, kindly recommend it to your family, friends and colleagues.