[REGISTER NOW]: ICMC to hold Virtual Direct Admission to Fellow
The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators is the professional body of dispute resolution practitioners with the mandate to regulate the practice of Mediation, train prospective candidates and encourage organizations and institutions to adopt Mediation and Conciliation as the primary means for resolving disputes.
The persons qualified to participate in the Admission to Fellow Course include the following:
1. Members of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators who have maintained membership (MICMC) for a minimum of five (5) years
2. Serving and Retired High Court Judges, Khadis and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal
3. Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises
4. Serving Civil Servants on GL15 (Assistant Director) or above
5. Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), in any field
6. Holders of a Master’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least 5 years preceding the year of application
7. Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen years preceding the year of application
8. Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post-call practice experience.
The Institute is pleased to announce that the Admission to Fellow is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: September 28th – 30th, 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Course fee: N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira).
Log in to primsol.lawpavilion.com and enjoy the best E-journals, textbooks, and many more
To subscribe to Primsol, go to store.lawpavilion.com.
For further enquiries/assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08050298729
For registration and further enquiries, please contact:
Mercy – (08103209095 email@example.com)
Irene – (08066292907 firstname.lastname@example.org)
#mediation #icmc #fellow #training #ADR #experience #phd #civil #peace #professional #admissiontofellow #legal