Seven takeaways from Buhari’s 2021 budget presentation
1. Tax Expenditure statement for 2021 to be published. It will contain tax exemption, incentives and rebates. It’s the first time the document will be published in the country.
2. Medium Term Development plan 2021-2025 to replace Economic Recovery and Growth plan 2017-2020.
3. All Federal staff not captured under the IPPIS scheme will no longer collect salaries as they will be regarded as ghost workers. Members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) are opposed to the IPPIS platform being used to pay their salaries and have refused to enrol on it.
4. Buhari identify revenue generation as a major challenge of government. He wants the lawmakers to examinerevenue sources and expenditure.
5. Over 800 kilometers of roads for construction across the country under the tax rebate and incentive.
6.Ibadan-Kano rail line for completion. Port Harcourt to Maiduguri rail project and Lagos to Calabar rail lines also on the card.
7. Government to establish five Science and Technology Colleges to boost science and technological education.
Call Bridget Edokwe Esq on 08060798767 or send your email to email@example.com
07044444999 or 08181999888. Visit our website: www.alexandernigeria.com/
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA